OwnerPérez-Kudzma Law Office, P.C.
Massachusetts School of Law, 1997 J.D.
Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2006 LL.M
Regis University, Denver Colorado, 1993 B.A.
Phone: (781) 209-5596
Fax: (781) 314-8174
Carmenelisa Perez-KudzmaLawyer, Entrepreneur, Legal Professor
As an entrepreneur Carmenelisa, at age 23, built her law firm after earning her Juris Doctor from the Massachusetts School of Law in 1996. Setting a goal to become a lawyer at an early age, attorney Pérez-Kudzma has successfully practiced in every major area of law.
Celebrating over 20 years of experience and as one of the Bay State's most accomplished lawyers, attorney Pérez-Kudzma has gained prominence with not only her clients, but the court and her peers alike. Bringing her knowledge and experience to every case ensures our clients have a winning strategy.
- United States Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court
- Massachusetts State Court
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court of Vermont
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- U.S. District Court of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court of Southern Texas
- Massachusetts U.S. District Court and First Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Appeals
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Colorado U.S. District Court and Tenth Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Appeals
After completing her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree at the Massachusetts School of Law in 1996, attorney Pérez-Kudzma opened her law practice. Currently her firm is focused on assisting residents and businesses in Massachusetts build wealth and secure a profitable future. By defending homeowners against loss, removing the burden of debt or restructuring loan repayment terms, her ambition is to help those in financial need.
We provide appellate work in the following areas in the above jurisdictions:
- Family Law
- Intellectual property
- Civil rights violations
- Constitutional law